Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Nine Months New- December 6, 2007


Happy Birthday to ME!!!


I got this pretty new dress for my 9 month new. No toys because an old man named Santa is coming in a few days and I have to help him lessen his load by taking a few toys out of his sack. I really don't need any new toys, but I really do enjoy playing.
I don't really enjoy eating. I weigh 16.5 pounds (10th percentile) and am 28.5 inches long (75th percentile). My Doctor says I can eat whatever I want- even cookies. I don'tlike anything Mommy tries me. I don't like mac and cheese or scrambled eggs, but pancakes are pretty good & I like Yo Baby Yogurt. Mommy is a picky eater too. I bet that is where I got it!!
See me with my friends Will (03-03-07) and Kate (03-09-07). We have March Baby Parties together.
Love you, Baby Addyson

No comments: