Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sleeping Baby










































Yes, I do sleep. I just don't sleep when and where the other members of my family prefer. Honestly, I think Mommy enjoys our cuddle time. She does grumble something about me being a bed hog or a starfish. She says vacations are nice as we get to share a king, at least a queen, apparently they are much bigger beds than our tiny twin. I still like to nurse 3-4 times a night. I know I am 10 months old, but I also know that a girl's gotta eat and I am too busy playing all day. Well, I do somehow find time to eat every 3-4 four hours during the day too. Hmmm now that you put it that way... I don't really have any excuse for night feeding except, well, the best reason... because I want to!!

And well, during the day I think naps should be taken in the arms of someone who loves me. So, you might be beginning to understand just why this blog has been so neglected!

My most embarrassing photo is when I fell asleep standing up in my crib. It was a moment of weakness. I used to actually sleep some in my crib, but I've mostly given that up. I mean that's a lonely place to sleep.

Love you Mommy, Baby Scarlett

No comments: